4.17.2008

We baby proff our house, do you?



When we moved into our apartment I specifically asked for large cupboards because my baby like to climb in them. What do ya know they had some! When we were shopping for various household items at Wal-Mart(I know, I know...WAL-MART!! Sue me.) we couldn't leave without some baby proof latches for all the cupboards. At Grandma Tyler's Max had free roam of the kitchen cupboards and drawers and he loved it. Me too, but now that we are in a smaller kitchen and tall items such as a large box of Cheerios, Pam and even syrup do not fit in the top cupboards. We are forced to put them down below. Much to Max's dissatisfaction we had to baby proof all the cupboards in the apartment. Even though they are all locked he still tests each and every one to see if maybe just maybe it will open. He even pushes me far away from them just to make sure I am not touching it there by making it stay closed. So tonight when I was doing the dishes he did his little routine of testing each one. I opened one for him because I was running out of ideas to keep him occupied before bath time. He fit perfectly inside and it kept him entertained just long enough for me to finish cleaning the kitchen.

4 comments:

Stewart Family said...

he is so funny :o) i love that he likes to climb inside! how are you guys liking florida?

Noelle said...

That is so funny! He's going to be 20 and getting an apartment that has cupboards big enough for him. He's so cute.

GrandmaAndGrandpaDerrick said...

Some this picture reminds me of you Andrea! Only you were inside Bismark's doggie cage which was about the same size. Must be something about small spaces you both like. As I recall you were chewing on one of his toys and wearing a little red polka-dot dress. Remember?

Anne said...

That kid is a genius.