4.10.2008

Missing the snow...NOT!


I love being back in the sunshine and humidity! I was looking through some random misplaced pictures and found these. Although I love SL and had lots of fun this winter I most definatly love being in my swim suit and slippers! On one of our adventures we took Max cross coutry skiing up East Canyon. We had a lot of fun. Max loves being in the backpack and going places. It must be being up high where he can see everything?? It was actually pretty warm this day and really sunny. Max looked so cute in his red santa claus snowsuit. To bad Ben didn't have a matching one this picture would have been so much cuter!

1 comments:

Anne said...

I'm not missing the snow either. Sun is good for the soul. Don't worry, your dream beach is out there. Sanibel Island is pretty cool. Good luck in your search.