4.25.2008

No title needed

I had to post this picture just for the sheer joy that it will bring to me to know that you will be laughing out loud just like I did when I saw this. Ben and I were scrolling threw the new pictures and we just about peed our pants, well I did almost. This is lunch time with dad. Max's new favorite thing to eat are strawberries. He packs his mouth so full of strawberries that he looks like a little chipmunk. I don't know why I bother cutting them up. Ben's new past time is making smoothies with the 'Magic Bullet' (thanks Ann!). So this day Max had strawberries and a blueberries smoothie for lunch.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Well, I thought nothing could top Finnish dancing at the top of your blog, but alas, I was wrong. This picture is way better. He looks scared to death.

Noelle said...

I was so surprised by his picture I was laughing out loud. You called it. He is so dang cute! I love this picture.

Stewart Family said...

Sooo funny! His face is so cute :o)

Anonymous said...

He looks like the German kid from Charlie and the chocolate factory...