4.26.2008

Aaa-lo-haa Kurt and noelle

So we have these awesome friends that we left behind in Hawaii, Kurt and Noelle. We get the chance to talk on the phone every now and again but I am always checking up on them via http://reynoldsrus.blogspot.com/. In my internet routine I opened up their blog and the new post had before and after pictures of them. WOW!! They tried this new workout together and can I just say they look awesome!! So I wanted to pay tribute to them for working so hard to get in shape. You guys look awesome! We miss you!

When we moved to Kailua they were one of the first people we met and we totally got along. They had a little girl, Drew, who was only 3 months old at the time. Ben and I loved Drew she was so cute and fun to watch grow up...anyway they now have a little guy named Brody. He is so flippin cute! Max and him are just about one month apart. I wish we were still around because they would best friends!

He we all are on a trip to Maui at the top of Wanahaukalugie, oh I mean Haleakala.
Here we are at the lighthouse looking over at Wiamanalo Beach.


Aloha Kurt and Noelle!



1 comments:

Noelle said...

You guys are awesome!! I love the picture on top of the volcano. It brings back the fond memories of me getting sick on the drive up, Ben throwing like a girl, Kurt changing Drew's diaper in the freezing wind, and Kurt and Ben picking sugar cane off the side of the road! Good Times!! We miss you guys a ton and mahalo for the tribute!!