4.28.2008

Water Baby




I am so happy that Max likes to play in the water! I love swimming and playing in water too. I would be so bummed if he was scared or cried when he got wet or put his face in the water. But he does it all on his own. He dunks himself, climbs in and out by himself and loves it when Ben does huge splashes right in front of his face. There is also a hose at one end of the pool that he loves to play with.

We went to the zoo a couple times last week and played at the water park. Max loved it!! There are palm trees with water coming out of the leaves, animals with water spraying from their mouths and fountains of water coming from the ground. He had a blast and it was so fun to watch him. He would walk and stand up all by himself. I guess he just needed the right motivation. He would scream at the other kids cause they were all screaming. He just went from one fountain to the next. He had a lot of fun and a really good nap!

Here are Ben and Max playing in the pool at the apartment. I love my guys they are so handsome!

5 comments:

watsonshuffle said...

I'm sure he will be seeing much more of the water this summer. Maybe when we come to visit we can go to a water park with the kids.

Stewart Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! That is great that Max loves the water; James is a water baby too. I love it. I am so jealous of all the outdoor sun and water time you are having. We are still in winter coats over here. Yesterday it was back in the 20's! We might need to come to visit you to warm up!!

Noelle said...

Max looks like hes having a blast! I love the picture of Ben and Max. They both have the cheesiest smiles! I have no idea what are kids are going to do when we move to korea. I hope we find a fun waterpark like that to go to or live close to the beach. Give Max a kiss for me. He's just too cute in those pictures to not kiss.

Anne said...

I love Max's dimple. He is so cute. I'm glad you're liking Florida. I knew you would. Any Utah plans in your future?

GrandmaAndGrandpaDerrick said...

I thought you said you hadn't seen any alligators...:)