9.04.2008

WARNING!! You might split a gut...

My awesome brother-in-law Tom in on a mission in San Paulo Brazil. Every week the family gets emails from Tom updating us and making us laugh. The one we got yesterday had Ben and I down on the ground crying. I thought some of you could use a good laugh...Ok, im going to let you guys in on some secrets, I have been pulling a lot of pranks on my old comp j silva. When he was here I pulled a prank that I saw on the office, and when he was sleeping I put his missionary name tags in jello, and then told him breakfast was ready in the morning, and he didn’t even see his tags until he hit them with his spoon. I laughed, then I hid all of the things that we had behind our house, like clothes drying, and many other things, and told him we had been robbed, about half an hour later when he was about to call the president I told him I was joking. Again I laughed. One time I woke him up with a fire cracker, he woke up really fast, and I laughed. And there have been a couple other things, all of which made me laugh really hard. And yes, he is really good natured, so he took them all in stride really well, and laughed right along side me. Right now, I am dressed in jeans and dress shoes with long black socks, my byu shirt tucked in, hair parted down the middle, and glasses. A nerd. My new comp thinks I am one of the biggest nerds he has met. And I will let him think that for a little bit longer. I will break the truth to him sometime today. The sisters here almost died from laughter when they saw me.

4 comments:

watsonshuffle said...

That is AWESOME! Everybody needs to experience one or two practical jokes on their behalf. And tell him thanks for giving me some good ideas.

Alta said...

K- that totally cracked me up. He sounds like the perfect companion.

Stewart Family said...

That is really funny. Sounds like he is keeping the mission fun :o)

I had a question for you guys. Did Ben work at an Auto shop in Salt Lake? Sean is thinking about trying to get a part time job at a shop and was wondering if Ben had any suggestions.

Thanks for calling me and telling me about those towns. It was very helpful!

Ritch in Love said...

Ahhh, the perfect companion! I did some sneaky stuff on my mish...but I'm yet to admit it to anyone....