9.08.2008

The other day...

Max asked to go for a bike ride! It was so cute we put him in his stroller and he started protesting and then signed bike. Well first he wanted his hat/helmet (which was a surprise. he hates it). Then he signed bike. So we opted to go for a bike ride up to the local DQ. Along the way we took pictures of the neverending rising water in Lake Monroe. The grass, roads and little park ponds have blended into one big mess.



At least someone was having a good time with it.

Here we are a the DQ. Max got his first brain freeze, poor guy. But we had to laugh. His face turned red and he just let out one big scream. Then he was done.
Horay for Dilly Bars!

Yesterday on our before bedtime walk Max turn and looked at me and signed ice cream. Ben and I craked up! It had been a couple of days since DQ and he remembered the sign for ice cream. He kept signing it over and over. If he could talk more he would say 'you don't have ice cream for me? What is the big idea!'. Cause that is what he looked like when I said I don't have any right now.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I swear- every time I see him and every time you post something he gets bigger! What a stud! I'm excited to see you guys!

Stewart Family said...

He is so cute! I hope that we will get to meet him soon.

The water is so high! Is it hard for people to drive on the roads??