5.02.2008

There is hope

My husband is so smart and resourceful! We think our computer will last a little longer, maybe. Right now our computer will run only when it is placed on its side...go figure. Anyway, our hard drive has a bad spot in it and he thinks he found a program that will reprogram our computer to work around the bad spots?? I wish that I was more computer savvy so I could explain it. I guess it means that not all is lost and mom we will now be talking on camera sideways. Oh the things we take for granted. It isn't so bad using the library computer or even the business center computer...but now I have to take Max with me and that doesn't allow for much time!

1 comments:

GrandmaAndGrandpaDerrick said...

Side ways...upside down...in a box...with a fox... we're good with anything. Hope to talk to you/see you soon! We love you. Glad I checked your blog again. The last post was pretty depressing.