5.18.2008

new smyrna beach

Saturday we went to beach...it was fun watching Max. He thought the sand was great and he loved to pick up the sea shells. I think the water was a little to cold for his liking though. The waves were pretty good...every night on the news they say that the rip current warning is high so watch out. "If you do get suck in a rip current, don't panic and swim parallel to shore until you can get in". Friday the lifeguards rescued 17 people at Daytona Beach! Don't worry we didn't go to that beach :)

4 comments:

Anne said...

That running picture is priceless.

Noelle said...

I love the picture of you and Max. I swear these blogs are supposed to be of the family but they show mostly the kids. I guess it's hard to show any other subject because Max is so darn cute and that running picture IS priceless!

Don't Hit Bikes said...

Gosh I wish I lived by the beach, it looks dreamy. Too bad kids are so photogenic. You look great too. Talk to you soon.

Adri said...

Max is so cute and you are looking way good, too! I miss you guys!