6.21.2008

Rain Rain

The past few afternoons we have had some awesome thunderstorms roll by. Max and I got stuck in the rain one day and got very wet. It was lots of fun to teach him what rain was. He kept singing water, it was cute. So the next day when it rained he wanted to go outside and play in the rain again.




Don't you wish you were little again! I love the rain, I remember playing outside in the rain with my brother Mike. We lived at the bottom of a really big hill so the water would come rushing down the gutters. We both would sit or stand in the gutter and let the water run over our feet and play human dams. It was great.

4 comments:

Anne said...

He looks like he's loving life.

Noelle said...

That is so cute. I love that you get to act like a kid again when you have children. I have to play in the rain to watch my child... you know? I'm also so glad the flight home was better. I hate those rubbernecking people that turn their whole head towards you to make a point. I've finally started giving them a chunk of my mind. It was a good thing it was you behind him and not me.

GrandmaAndGrandpaDerrick said...

About those human 'damns' - I'm sure you meant 'dams' :)

Thanks for posting the huge size pics. You can tell he's just having a ball!

GrandmaAndGrandpaDerrick said...

OK. I just keep looking at these fabulous pics. I love the water beading up on his face. Is the white stuff hail? I love it. Max is soaked!