10.30.2008

leafs, sticks and rocks

Blogging is so many different things for so many different people. There are all kinds of blogs out there from political blogs to mommy blogs to decorating blogs and my favorite rants and rave blogs (no, not really...I would rather read something uplifting). Anyway, blogging for me has been a good way to keep in touch with family since we have been moving around so much. I have always been terrible at keeping a journal, but my wish for this blog is that it can be a journal. I want to be able to write down the good things in life that happen because sometimes those are the hardest to remember. I want to be able to recall those perfect still moments in life when I am absolutely in love with Max. My days go by and sometimes I have a hard time remembering what we did the other day and even what day it actually is! I want to remember. This is how I am going to do it. My goal for this blog is to remember all the small simple things in my days. So if your looking for excitement and a really entertaining blog, sorry, cause I will be writing about leafs, sticks and rocks from now on.

Uncle Mike and Max...deffinatly a strong Derrick gene


Still a squirt bottle addict.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new pictures! I feel so out of the loop with Max and you guys and am so glad you have a blog. I think the "leafs, sticks, and rocks" blog is pretty exciting! Love you guys!

watsonshuffle said...

As a mother, I think that leafs, sticks and rocks are what make our lives the most interesting and exciting. I've learned to never discredit the small simple things for that is usually the most satisfaction that I receive as a mother.

Noelle said...

Andrea, Max is SO cute!! I love this stage. Those pictures are so adorable. I love your blog anyway you have!

Orme Family said...

I feel the same way. My blog is more for me and my family than for any of those readers out there. I think about you whenever I am running thanks to the cool music you gave me!! Thanks!