8.12.2009

Trapper Keeper




Max loves catching frogs and lizards. He is pretty good at the frog thing but those lizards are fast. He has gotten a few tails but only a couple whole lizards. The tails are so gross they just wiggle around on the ground, yuck! The little frogs are so cute. They are everywhere when it rains too. Max is so gentle with them too, its pretty cute. And when they wiggle around in his little cave of a hand he laughs and giggles. When I here that giggling I know exactly what he is doing. He is good at catch and release but every once in a while he wants to keep them and bring them in the house.


3 comments:

Anne said...

:)

Noelle said...

He's getting SO big!! Max is so cute and such a boy. Catching frogs and lizards...

suzi said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I love frogs, but even more I love how little boys just know how to be little boys! Frogs and lizards...what a perfect attention grabber! That is really cute. However, I think I'd barf if I saw a wiggling lizard tail. That's just nasty!