5.04.2011

Half-way over??

I am going to update with photos and captions mostly...Life has been GREAT! We are loving Florida and being a family. We want all of our friends and family to how much we love you guys and miss you. {is that enough sunshine for you}

We just asked Max, "what he would like to do today?" and he replied "I have a hypothesis"!

Max's new car...the Karmann Ghia. He loves to help dad work but more than that he loves all of dads tools.





Max LOVES playing ghost...and dress up in general. And yes those are red fingernails. I ask you is it really so wrong to paint boys fingernails??







Don't really know how this happened...
Max the Chinese Dragon or 'Toothless' from How to Train Your Dragon.
My second Ragnar relay in Florida. We ran from Miami to Key West! It was awesome!!
The two Andrea's...

Max got a wild hair and decided it was time for a buzz...what could I do about it??


Max taking a nap with Charlie. Charlie is a good sport...most of the time.

Grandma and Grandpa Derrick came to visit!! We had so much fun...We went to the beach, Disney Land, The Science Museum, on an airboat ride and saw lots of gators!













We also had half of the Tyler's out! Here we are taking a break between activities...Max somehow stole everyones watches.


Max turned 4 years old on April 9th!!! He had a pirate party, arrgh!! We had a treasure hunt and played games like Sink the Ship, Hook the Booty, Pop the Cannons, Eye Spy, Swashbuckling sword fight and best of all they got to beat the mean pirate pinata...We ate Pirate cupcakes with Treasure inside...and all the pirates got to take home a GOLD fish. It was lots of fun!







Last Sunday I had a great time at St. Anthony's triathlon in St. Petersburg FL.I'm excited to say I beat my last Olympic tri time by about 30 minutes!! Wahoo...all this Ironman training has paid off. Next race less than two weeks :) 70.3 Florida Ironman at Disney World.

Well that's about it...until next time :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cuuuuuute! I can't believe how big Max is (even though I've only ever seen him in photos). And what an awesome Pirate Party!!

GOOD LUCK in your race!!

Amelia Hohl said...

Wow Andrea! I can't believe you're doing an ironman triathlon! That's pretty much my dream, but since I'm always pregnant I don't think I'll be doing that for at least a few more years. We should do one together someday. I mention to people that I would love to do something like that and they look at me like I'm crazy, so at least I know you are in on the craziness! Good luck and please post your results and photos! BTW, I'm prego with #4 and it's another girl:) Next summer I'm definitely doing some races. Oh and we moved back to Utah. Insane!

Golden Flower said...

You have designed a very good blog. Makes me stick around it. Your idea and content is good. The collection, arrangement and font everything is fine. The site is lively and also lovely. Good work keep posting. May god bless you in all your future projects.

http://malenadugroup.blogspot.com/ You are invited to my blog.

Flowers Melbourne said...

I love the one with the tie and the glasses!!

Florist Melbourne said...

Your photos are very beautiful!

Melbourne florist said...

Stunning phtos, thanks for the post!!

Roses Melbourne said...

Amazing photography! Thanks for sharring!

comment grossir said...

qu'est ce qu'il est beau ce petit !

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable! I scanned down through some of your other pages too you have such lovely family. Thanks for sharing.

Also visit:
Medical Billing Outsource

Nehru suit said...

Hello there, I should say it is a clever posting. I’ll certainly be seeking in on this web site yet again soon.

FIFA 15 Coins said...

Unthinkable time flies so quickly! I nonetheless believe which you nonetheless look forward to every single Monday to see my weekly, take hold of me the atmosphere when to publish. I also believe that we can all wishes be realized within the last time in 2014.FIFA 15 Coins PS3
FIFA 15 Coins Xbox 360