12.01.2008

HappyLittleArtist


So my friend Annie and I have found a new obsession. Making super-duper cute headbands! Fabric is so addicting...and we are addicted. It is so fun to mix and match fabric patterns and textures and make one of a kind headbands . Every one we make I want to keep for myself. Since I never do my hair anymore I love using this as my do. It makes me feel sort of put together.
Annie took it one step further and made matching skirts for little girls. (She has a cute little girly girl that she can dress up.) They are so cute! We put a shop up on Etsy.com for your viewing and buying pleasure. I LOVE Etsy!!!! Also since it tis' the season we are participating in some local boutiques. There will be a booth at the Art Market (1602 East 2100 South) at the Garden Center (at the north-east side of sugarhouse park). The hours are this Thursday 2-7, Friday 10-7 and Saturday 10-5. Also Annie's talented friend is doing a 'give-away' on her blog if you make a comment. You could win a free headband/skirt combo!
And thanks to Jenny for doing all our awesome photography. She took pictures of Max and I in Memory Grove and they turned out so good!! She says she is just practing but they look professional to me. I am so excited to frame them. Her little girl Savanah is so cute in this pic.

4 comments:

Pack Perhe said...

Andrea,
I love them. Actually, I noticed the one you were wearing when you guys came over, and was going to ask where you got it, then got distracted (I can't imagine how...). Anyway, good for you. I'll check them out. Elisa

Anne said...

You are so crafty! way to go!

Stewart Family said...

Those are super cute! How fun! I peeked at your store. I love them, I will need to get one soon :o)

Carrie and Jesse said...

We really should do dinner once a month that would be really fun! Thanks for having everyone over for Thanksgiving, I know it was a lot of work! Your family is so adorable. Can't wait to get to know you even better!