3.20.2006

Swept Away

Ben and I went on the best hike the other day. It was the first sunny day in like three WEEKS! We started on the light house hike but took a detour down to the ocean and some pools. The cliffs were really cool and the sound of the waves were so loud! I love Hawaii! We hiked down to the rocks and walked around on them. I am kinda chicken when it comes to the ocean. It's so big and strong you really don't know what could happen. So the waves were crashing so hard against the rocks and the water would shoot up in the air and crash down onto the rocks. Well Ben being the daredevil he is decided he wanted a better view.

"That is the dumbest idea! Don't climb over there!"

"You always forget that I'm invincible!"

"didn't you see that AMF video when that girl was 'getting a better view' and she got swept away by that big wave?"

"OK I will go on that part up there...see it's totally dry so the waves don't go up there."

"Be careful motard"



0 comments: