2.01.2006

Four Things

So I read this on a couple different sites today and since I know that I won't be tagged I just tagged myself.
Four jobs I've had...

1. Ice cream scooper girl at Snelgroves Ice Cream or Squirrels Brothers as it is now called.
2. I worked at a dry cleaners and I don't know what I really was but I hated it. I put the clothes in the machines, tagged them, wrapped them in plastic and alphabetized them. I also cleaned the outside windows on Saturday mornings in the dead of winter! I had to steam press my fingers back to life after - it was freezing!
3. I was a lifeguard and was commonly mistaken for a Mexican.
4. Flight attendant for Skywest Airlines. What happens at 34,000 feet stays at 34,000 feet.

Four movies I can watch over and over...

1. Goonies
2. Monsters Inc.
3. Young Frankenstien
4. Emma

Four places I have lived...

1. SLC
2. SLC
3. Leesburg Virginia, almost
4. Kailua, Hawaii

Four TV shows I love...

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Crossing Jordan
3. Animals Cops
4. Any home remodel or design show

Four places I've vacationed...

1. Paris, France
2. Helsinki, Finland
3. Vancouver, Canada
4. Southern Utah and Uinta Mountains

Four of my favorite dishes...

1. Cheese Ravioli
2. Mochico Chicken w/ brown rice
3. Brisket (my moms)
4. Chicken Chimichanga

Four sites I visit daily...

1. World News
2. Celebrity News
3. UnCommonGoods
4. Google

Places I'd rather be right now...

1. Body Boarding
2. Surfing
3. In bed
4. SLC

0 comments: