1.09.2006

Holiday Mondays

I have this so called workout routine that I try and do every week. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have a 5:30 Yoga class. Then Wednesdays and Fridays are 6:30 Step class. I was lucky enough to have the Monday after New Years Day off. I don't know about the rest of you but whenever a holiday is on a Monday it throws off my entire week!! I went to a 6:30 class on Tuesday and a 5:30 on Friday! I was totally screwed up. On Friday I went home after work and took my time getting ready cause hey its a 6:30 class night, no need to hurry. I brushed Anna, vacuumed the floors and got dressed. I even left a little early so that I could get a good spot. I pulled into the parking lot and drove by the aerobics room (the windows face the parking lot) and saw everyone working out! Why is everyone working out without me? Did they started early? Did I miss an announcement? What time is it? What day is it? Crap! I got my day/time wrong again for like the billionth time this week. Now don't get me wrong I love holidays even when they are on Mondays but someone needs to invent a anti-retard-forgetting-days gizmo or something!!

0 comments: